- Know your student ID or your barcode to check out materials.
- Checkout up to three (3) books at one time. The checkout period is two weeks.
- Bring a signed pass from your teacher when visiting the media center and sign in.
- Classroom teacher may send up to 5 students per visit. Students’ names must be listed and they must arrive and leave the media center as a group.
- Printing: Black and white copies are $.10 a page, and color copies are $.50 a page.
- Follow the Student Code of Conduct.
- Work quietly, whether individually, or in small groups.
- Bring a hall pass to use computers during lunch.
- Keep book bag in your locker.
- Report any tampering with books, computers, and equipment.
- Refrain from eating or drinking in the media center. This includes gum.
- Work on school assignments and/or recreational reading.